- In the Google Calendar Android app use the three-lined Menu button to open the "drawer" (slide out side menu);
- Scroll down to Settings
- Press on Birthdays
- Press on the account you want to change the Birthday options for
- Choose which birthdays you want to see:
- Google+ circles and contacts
- Do not include birthdays
- The calendars you do not want to see will disappear from your calendar in both the Android app and the desktop web browser.
Google Calendar does not provide any way to remove the the birthdays calendar or choose what birthdays to display on the desktop web browser at the moment.
Please let us know if this article helped.