With esna Technologies ‘Officelinx 9.0’ is a cloud-enabled unified communications and collaboration platform. With Officelinx you can access real-time communication services: voice, chat, presence, click-to-dial, conferencing, voicemail transcription, and geo-location mapping within your business applications from Google, Salesforce.com, Jive, VMware, Microsoft and others.
Officelinx interoperates with any voice or PBX system. It is available for Windows and for Mac, as well as Android, iOS, Windows Phone and BlackBerry smartphones and tablets. With Officelinx 9.0 you choose how to connect, communicate and collaborate with others using the applications and devices of your choice.
Using an open approach to unified communications provides more flexibility for customers as they are not committed to a single vendor to provide all their communication services. The Officelinx open approach allows companies to invest in Best of Breed technologies, whilst continuing to provide their expected high level of functionality.
This high level of functionality allows organisations to utilise the true potential of their current and future investments in infrastructure, without the need to rip and replace everything to a single vendor solution.
The primary competitor to Microsoft’s communication solutions are a ‘Google Apps + Officelinx’ cloud solution as a subscription service rather than a capital investment.
As a premier Google Enterprise partner, Esna’s UC has enabled Google to rival Microsoft’s total communications solution. In a one thousand seat organisation, the ‘Esna + Google’ solution provides significant per user per year cost savings and budget forecasting for the customer to maintain their ownership of cost reductions.
The ‘per user’ UC Hosted Telephony Service Package consists of;
- Provision of One Number (for Follow Me feature) for client use
- Cloud / Web based configuration for location and presence management, synchronised with Google Calendar for availability
- Standard Voice mail or bespoke messaging available
- Instant Messaging to any device or desktop
- Real-time secure presence and availability
- Google Apps integration for Contacts call dialling, screen dialling and incoming screen pops
- Call logging and recording integrated to e-mail
- Also screen pops support for Microsoft Outlook, Multiactive Maximizer, GoldMine and ACT
- SMS text messaging
- Fax to email facility
- On-demand call recording, delivered to Email Inbox
- Nine language packs available
There are also other major cost savings, such as:
- Extending the life of an in-house PBX by not replacing prematurely
- Avoidance of ‘rip and replace’ costs
- Power, facilities and air-con costs
- Compatibility with existing mobile devices, or a BOYD solution
- Inherent Fraud Management Service through a PrePay payment option
Contact info@Steegle.com. Prices are from 10 GBP per user. This pricing provides our full UC-PBX capability with a 'take or leave as much as you wish' of the package - but it's the one package; a versatile, technology agnostic service available across multi OS (MS, Mac), PBX (Cisco, Avaya, Nortel, and more), Cloud Applications (Zimbra, Salesforce, Microsoft Office 360), Cloud Voice (Brandsoft, Genband) with a UC client for smart phones also (iPhone/ Android/ Windows8/ Blackberry)
For anyone not using a soft-phone, we are recommending a limited choice of handsets for customers for budget and ease of configuration on the PBX platform. These phones are ordered via support,. We have control over configuration and drop shipping to ensure a handset should work from first plug-in.