Move content out of site Footer
How to move content out of the site-wide footer to one page
Move content out of site footer
- Use the Edit footer link that appears when you hover your mouse over the footer area.
- Use your web browser copy function to take a copy of the section you want to move out (see Duplicate Sections for more detail).
- Move the focus out of the footer section into your content section and paste the copied section
- Delete the duplicate section from the footer that you copied out
- Repeat for any other sections you only want on one page
We've noticed that many people find themselves in a situation where all pages have the same content on and the only way this can happen is if the content is in the footer, so follow the steps above to
New Google Sites - Move content out of footer.webm