Move content out of site Footer
How to move content out of the site-wide footer to one page
Move content out of site footer
- Use the Edit footer link that appears when you hover your mouse over the footer area.
- Use your web browser copy function to take a copy of the section you want to move out (see Duplicate Sections for more detail).
- Move the focus out of the footer section into your content section and paste the copied section
- Delete the duplicate section from the footer that you copied out
- Repeat for any other sections you only want on one page
We've noticed that many people find themselves in a situation where all pages have the same content on and the only way this can happen is if the content is in the footer, so follow the steps above to