US ☎ +1 (302) 672 3007
UK ☎ +44 (207) 871 5021
Embed your own custom code to add Twitter Timelines, Newsletter sign up forms and more
Insert HTML, JS & CSS - Embed Code
- On the Insert panel use the Embed option
- Choose the EMBED CODE tab
- Use the NEXT button to preview how your code will look
- Use the INSERT button to add the code to the page
- If you do not see the preview you expect use the Edit code button (looks like a pencil) that overlays the preview and edit the code to correct the issue
- Embedded code does not get indexed in the site search
- Sites displays the embedded code in an iframe so if the code tries to get the URL of the page it will get the iframe URL, not the site's page URL.
The embed code feature is on a 15 day rollout for G Suite domains on rapid release and if you're on scheduled release the 15 day rollout will start on 02 January 2018.
Need some custom code developed for your Google Site?
Steegle has developed all kinds of custom code for new Google Sites: many of our clients enjoy using the Google Drive Gadget to provide an embedded and searchable My Drive folder or Team Drive in their Google Site. If you need something like this contact Steegle, the Google Sites Experts.