How to Nest Subpages in new Google Sites
Google Sites offers 5 levels of page hierarchy to create or move subpages to
Create/Move pages up to 5 levels deep
- Use the more, three-dot button to create a subpage
- Click and drag a page to move up and down the hierarchy
- Use the keyboard shortcuts to move pages: use the Ctrl+/ (Cmd+/ on a Mac) to see the keyboard shortcuts.
- Pages with subpages cannot be deleted: you need to delete the subpages first
Navigation shows all 5 levels
- Use the expand/collapse icon to show all 5 levels of hierarchy in the navigation (both horizontal and side navigation).