US ✆ +1 (302) 672 3007
UK ✆ +44 (207) 871 5021
Navigation Settings - new Google Sites
- Use the Settings (looks like a cog/gear) near the Publish button
- Choose the Navigation option
- Change the Mode to Side
- The top navigation will disappear and the menu button (three horizontal lines stacked vertically) will appear.
- Close the Settings dialogue box.
- Use the Publish button to make the changes live.
Side Navigation Automatic Display
If a viewer's screen size is larger than 1280px wide new Google Sites will automatically display the side navigation. A screen size less than 1280px will make the side navigation hide and the viewer needs to use the menu button (three horizontal lines stacked vertically) to make the side navigation visible.