Sharing and Publish - new Google Sites
Publish your site to just a specific audience, a group, everyone in your organisation or the whole web
Publishing - Capabilities
- Publish to specific audience (a private site, intranet or extranet)
- Publish to primary or secondary domains
- Publish to anyone on the web
- Change published URL
- Allow site to appear in search results
- Work on site does not affect published version
- Copy link to published site
- Unpublish your site at any time
Publish to specific audience was released to rapid release on 28 January 2018 on a 15-day rollout and scheduled release on 26 February 2018 (again 15-day roll-out).
Publish to a Secondary Domain
To map a secondary domain you need to create a site with a user account that uses the secondary domain as its sign in domain. This allows you to publish the site to the secondary domain and then map the domain. For a demo see Publish to and Map a Secondary G Suite Custom Domain.