At Steegle we are fans of great products and after a long deliberation of project management tools we chose (and now recommend) Wrike.
So what is Wrike?
Wrike is an all-in-one project management and collaboration software that integrates with Google Apps to bring your team closer to success. It connects tasks, discussions, and emails to your actual project plan and integrates with Google Apps to give attachments from Drive and task from emails in Gmail. You get an up-to-date picture of the project and can keep your team aligned with your strategy without boring status meetings.
With multiple teams and multiple projects running concurrently, Wrike keeps you on top of your team’s work without extra email and status meetings. Wrike helps you build repeatable processes, streamline operations, and get real-time visibility into the status of specific clients, projects, and key milestones.
With Wrike, your colleagues can collaborate on projects in real time. They are more engaged because they know exactly what to do and how their work connects to others. As tasks are handed off, new contributors get the complete context, access to previous decision-making discussions, and relevant files are already attached, so they have all the info they need.
- Data silos: Tasks, discussions and documents scattered across email, Hangouts, personal computers and spreadsheets
- Poor visibility into work status
- Missed deadlines and project failures
- Finding Google Docs and Google Sheets in Drive easier to find by attaching to comments and tasks
- Task creation in Wrike from an email in Gmail
- Single location for all communicatio for a task or project
- Accelerating project delivery by using a platform your team will actually use and love
- Keeping all team members on the same page even across borders without lengthy status meetings, long email threads and spreadsheet updates
- Big picture of project progress with real-time updates and cross-project reports and newsfeed
- Real-time team collaboration with discussions, files attached to tasks, and a built-in document editor
- Wrike is a system your team will use. It helps them do their work, not just track it.
- Wrike can be easily customized to your needs as each team can set up their own workflow.
- Wrike scales as you grow, providing visibility and ease of use for teams of any size.
- Wrike integrates with Google Apps perfectly: attach files, docs and sheets from Drive and convert emails in Gmail to tasks in Wrike
Wrike main features:
- Task management
- Interactive Gantt chart
- Workload management
- Time tracker
- Real-time newsfeed
- Document collaboration
- 30+ integrations
- Email integration
- Outlook, Apple Mail add-ins
- iPhone and Android apps
- Customized reports