Insert Google+ Content Streams- new Google Sites
Embed Google+ Communities, Community Categories, Collections and Profile Streams in new Google Sites
Insert Google+ Content
- Get or copy the URL (web address) of the Google+ community, community category, collection or profile you want to embed in you new Google Site
- On your new Google Site in the right-hand Insert panel use the Embed option (or from the disc) and on the BY URL tab enter or paste the Google+ content URL
- Use the INSERT button on the preview and the Google+ content will appear on the page
- Move and resize the embed box as you desire and PUBLISH when you're finished editing
- The streams will only appear on your sites.google.com address. If you have a custom URL the Google+ content will not appear.
- You can embed Google+ communities, a community category, collections or profile streams: you cannot embed a single post.
- The Google+ permissions are respected, so the content will only be visible to those who have access via Google+.