Virtual Data Room Google Sites
Secure shared storage facility for commercially sensitive business transactions, powered by Google Sites and Google Drive
US ✆ +1 (302) 672 3007
UK ✆ +44 (207) 871 5021
Built with the new Google Sites
DocQusitive - Virtual Data Room (VDR)
If you are involved in commercially sensitive deals on transactions like M&A (say buying or selling a company or assets), a virtual data room (VDR) facility will make your life simpler. Steegle DocQuistive provides a Google-technology- secured VDR that meets your exact business requirements.
Staying ahead of the security curve with G Suite
Google leads the way to enable perfect forward secrecy, which encrypts content as it moves between Google's servers and servers of other companies. This ensures that your content is safe not only when it move between your devices and G Suite's servers, but also as your content moves internally within Google.
Interested in DocQusitive the Steegle Virtual Data Room?
DocQusitive VDR Features
- Integration - G Suite native integration. Streamline collaboration if you’re using Google applications. This lets you share files externally and internally without impediments.If you are already a Google g suite user uploading and managing documents is trivial.
- Speed - Based on the fastest cloud technology in the world. Instantly integrates into your business infrastructure via the web.
- Search - Google CloudSearch capabilities are second to none: search across all documents or particular folder.
- Pricing - Cost effective compared to traditional virtual data room systems.
- Flexibility - store any type of file video, audio, Microsoft Office, PDF and specialist files like 3D drawings.