Your Current Scenario:
If your data currently sits siloed on a risky and old on-premise server, or you use an expensive and ineffective cloud environment, you can benefit from moving to G Suite to take advantage of its industry-leading collaboration, reliability and security. You may already be on G Suite and want to split your environment into multiple G Suite instances, for group company separations - we can help with that too.
How Steegle can help:
If you want to migrate to G Suite we can help make this transition as painless as possible. We provide a secure, confidential and reliable migration service where we transfer your data from your current servers to G Suite, for example, your Windows or Azure file servers to Google Drive, your email to Gmail and SharePoint to Google Sites.
At Steegle we want to help you migrate to G Suite in the most comfortable and painless way. We will meet with all the relevant stakeholders to define the scope of the migration and then provide a detailed and structured plan to move you to Google's G Suite cloud. We usually take the following approach:
- Listen - only until we have heard from you can we begin to fully understand what G Suite migration requirements you need to address;
- Ideate - develop a comprehensive plan to efficiently and effectively control your migration to G Suite in the Google Cloud;
- Collaborate - constantly feedback to and work with your teams to ensure the integrity of your migrated mission-critical data;
- Deliver - provide increased productivity, collaboration and security and offer ongoing expert G Suite support.
Client Case Study - The Portland Trust
British non-profit organisation migrated to G Suite
The Portland Trust needed help on migrating to a new cloud-based platform and move away from expensive server-based systems. The Portland Trust had a combination of a legacy Azure Server, Office 365 and SharePoint (a hybrid cloud system) but collaboration between the international teams was almost non-existent because it was a "pain-in-the-neck" dealing with security, VPNs and day-to-day communications.
We migrated the Trust to G Suite for Nonprofits and trained them on how to collaborate effectively: we continue to provide ongoing, end-user support to continually improve G Suite usage.
The Steegle Migration Process
- Understanding the G Suite migration project needs
- Understanding the projects risks and dependencies G Suite migration can mitigate
- Auditing the data and G Suite migration requirements
- Staff training and parallel migration of email, files from SharePoint and Azure servers
- Staff efficiency has increased 25-37%
- Annual operational costs reduced by 80%