US ✆ +1 (302) 672 3007
UK ✆ +44 (207) 871 5021
Search your published Site
- Visit your site's published URL
- Use the Open search bar icon (looks like a magnifying glass) located at the top right of the site.
- Enter a search query
- Open the search result you looked for.
- Site search only works if your site has more than 1 published page and only available at the published URL.
- You will not get the content of embedded Google Drive items, e.g. Google Docs, PDFs or Word Documents, will not appear in the search results.
- If you pay for G Suite Business or Enterprise you have extra search settings - see: Cloud Search Option and Gadget
These features have been released to personal Google Sites and G Suite domains that use the Rapid Release on 21 September 2017 and takes 1-3 days for roll out to complete. For G Suite domains that use Scheduled Release you can expect to begin to see the feature on 06 October 2017.