US ✆ +1 (302) 672 3007
UK ✆ +44 (207) 871 5021
Site Search - new Google Sites
How to search for page content on your new Google Site
Search your published Site
- Visit your site's published URL
- Use the Open search bar icon (looks like a magnifying glass) located at the top right of the site.
- Enter a search query
- Open the search result you looked for.
- Site search only works if your site has more than 1 published page and only available at the published URL.
- You will not get the content of embedded Google Drive items, e.g. Google Docs, PDFs or Word Documents, will not appear in the search results.
These features have been released to personal Google Sites and G Suite domains that use the Rapid Release on 21 September 2017 and takes 1-3 days for roll out to complete. For G Suite domains that use Scheduled Release you can expect to begin to see the feature on 06 October 2017.